Wolves Basketball Program
The Courts 4 Sports Wolves Basketball program is designed to teach athletes the proper fundamentals of basketball along with teaching them sportsmanship, team play and a positive work ethic. We believe learning and developing fundamental skills early is the key to playing better basketball and preparing your child to achieve their school basketball goals.
Our year round programs include:
Camps and Clinics
- Throughout the year Courts 4 Sports host a number of different basketball Camps and Clinics.
- We have multiple Summer Camps as well as Holiday Camps. Little Hoopsters Class as well as a clinic for 3rd-8th grade boys and girls every Monday except for Holidays.
Basketball League- House Teams
- Courts 4 Sports has basketball leagues for 2nd Grade - Adults Boys and Girls year round (fours sessions). Players can sign up as a team or as an individual, individuals are placed on our house Wolves teams.
- Our Summer and Fall Leagues are the most laid back, every individual is placed on a team. Girls and Boys may be combined in these leagues depending on the numbers.
- Winter and Spring (AAU) Leagues have tryouts where the best players will be placed on teams. Some age groups will have enough to make multiple teams, these seasons are where cuts will be made.
Basketball League- Teams
- Courts 4 Sports has basketball leagues for 2nd Grade - Adults Boys and Girls year round (fours sessions). Players can sign up as an Individual or a team- teams are responsible for coaches, uniforms and ref fees.
- Each team is guaranteed 11 games in all our leagues; 10 game league and single elimination tournament.
- Teams in our league will be responsible for a $300 per team fee plus $25 per game referee fees (Multi-team discounts are available)
- Depending on the season games will be played either Thursday, Saturday or Sunday (more information about competitiveness will be posted on our league page).
Interested in a Coaching Position?
Wolves Basketball is always looking for experienced coaches for all our seasons, as both volunteer and paid positions. Contact our director of basketball Jay Etter or fill out our Coaching Application Form for more information!
- Team and individual private training is available — contact Jay Etter for more information
- The Spring season is when our most competitive teams are formed.
- We host tryouts where the best individuals will be put on our Wolves Elite AAU Teams (February & March).
- Teams are made for 3rd-High School Boys and Girls. Teams will play until June/July (depending on age).
- Courts 4 Sports and Jay Etter, the Director of Basketball host six different Basketball Tournaments throughout the year.
- Three during the winter season and three during the Spring (AAU) Season. These tournaments are for both Boys & Girls some for 3rd-8th grade and others through High School.