Youth Volleyball Skills Classes
Summer Skill Sessions
- These sessions are for players who really want to work hard and improve their volleyball skills. Pre-registration is recommended in order for us to plan ahead.
- June & July, 4th-8th graders
1st and 2nd Grade Boys & Girls
- Introducing Volleykids at Courts4Sports. This is a class designed to ignite passion for volleyball in young players.
- Instruction will be in a non-competitive and fun environment. We will use larger primary volleyballs, lower nets and shorter serving lines. Our goal for this class is to introduce the basic volleyball skills and court movement to help develop good muscle memory.
3rd and 4th Grade Class
- All skill levels are welcome. This class will cover the basic volleyball skills with an emphasis on ball control and movement to the ball & serving.
- The class will work on setting, serving, passing and hitting. Some 4 on 4 game play will be incorporated in he practices.
- Takes place starting in November.