The Courts4Sports Volleyball Program is designed to provide a fundamental skill set for its participants. The main focus is to teach and train volleyball and develop participants into well-rounded players. With our highly skilled and dedicated staff, we also focus on the development of the athletes into a responsible, respectful, hardworking team orientated individuals.
Our year round programs include:
Camps & Clinics
- In the Summer time we have three different Volleyball Summer Camps (3 days each) in June, July & August. Along with ~10 Summer Skill Sessions throughout the summer.
- Holiday All Skills Camp is held in December and coached by Tyler Conley, Fenwick High School Varsity Girls and Boys Volleyball Coach. This two day camp will help with skills such as setting, serving, passing and hitting.
- MLK and Presidents Day youth camps provide a great introduction to the game of volleyball.
Individual Training Teams
- We offer training teams for those looking to improve their game. Training teams are in the Fall and Winter seasons for 3rd-8th grade boys and girls.
- Fall training teams are strictly for working on skills such as setting, serving, passing and hitting.
Leagues- Team & Individual
- Volleyball leagues at Courts4Sports take place in the Fall and Spring seasons. We offer team sign ups and individual sign ups.
- Matches are played on Sunday Evenings for 10 weeks plus and end of season tournament.
Cincinnati Volleyball Academy
- Indoor Club season runs roughly from December to June, depending on age. Tryouts for all our teams 10U-18U take place in October and November. Visit the CVA club page for more information.
- Fairly new to CVA and growing is our year round beach volleyball program for ages 11U-18U.
Individual and small group training
- Year round small group and private lessons